Terms and Conditions
Number of Adults should include all occupants 18 years of age and older. All guests registering must be 18 years of age and must present photo identification upon check-in. Children 17 years of age and under are free when occupying the same room with an adult family member.
Check-in and Check-out Dates
You may book up to one year in advance, based on availability. Maximum number of days that you may book online is 28. All guests registering must be 18 years of age or older and must present photo identification upon check-in. Payment for your accommodations required at check-in with accepted credit card or cash. For third party credit card payments, contact us at (660) 322-6040.
Anytime based on availability. Rooms are typically available after 3pm. Guest should contact us on day of arrival for specific times, if needed.
Check-out Time is 11am. Late check-outs must be approved and arranged with front desk personnel prior to check-out time and are based on availability. There may be a fee for Late Check-Out.
Room Types and Beds
The maximum number of persons allowed in a room with one king bed, two Full Beds, or one Queen with one Full bed is 4. The maximum number of guests allowed in a room with one full bed is 3. The maximum number of persons allowed in a room with two twin beds is 2. The motel has a limited number of cribs and stowaways for use in the rooms, but are limited to first come first serve based on availability. There is an extra charge for use of a stowaway or crib.
Children Traveling with Parents and Occupying the Same Room
Children 17 and under stay free when occupying the same room with an adult family member. The online reservation process provides rates and room types to accommodate only the adults indicated on your reservation. It does not consider any children that you will be traveling with. Please make sure that you reserve a room that provides the number of beds to accommodate each guest (adults and children).
Room charges are paid at registration or by 11:00 AM in advance of each subsequent night’s stay.
Payment may be made with cash, traveler’s check or with credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard or VISA).
Advance payments may be made with cash, credit card, or traveler’s check. Checks (personal, business or organization) must be received 21 days prior to the arrival date. Arrangements for 3rd Party Credit Card billing must be made by calling La Bella Motel directly at least 5 hours prior to arrival of reservation.
AARP Discounts, corporate rates or discounted rates with coupon numbers are not valid with other special rates or discounts and may not be available during special events. Blackout dates may apply.
At La Bella Motel, service animals always stay free. We do offer Pet Friendly rooms for which there is a $25 per pet fee. Pets are permitted unless they pose a health or safety risk or are prohibited by law. To ensure a great trip with your furry friend, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Animals that pose a health or safety risk may not remain onsite and include those that, in our managers’ discretion, are too numerous for any one room, cause damage to our property or that of other guests, are too disruptive, are not properly attended, or demonstrate undue aggression.
- Animals that assist the disabled, known as “Service Animals,” are always welcome. Like pets, however, any Service Animal that poses a health or safety risk may not remain onsite.
- All pets and Service Animals must be declared at check-in. This is very important because it provides our staff with key information about the occupants of each room.
- Please be considerate of other guests when walking pets on the property and clean up after your pet.
- In consideration of all guests, pets must be on a leash and attended to when outside a guestroom.
- Pets should not be left alone in a room or automobile.
- Due to safety concerns for our employees and your pet, we will not service a room with an unattended pet. All rooms at La Bella Motel should be serviced every day to maintain health and cleanliness standards. With extended stays, rooms should be serviced a minimum of twice per week. If unavoidable circumstances require a pet to remain unattended in a room while the owner is offsite, the pet must either be secured in a crate or travel carrier or you must notify the front desk that your pet is roaming freely in the room and what timeframe housekeeping is permitted to enter the room when the pet will not be present or when the pet is secured.
- All rooms at La Bella Motel should be serviced on designated days to maintain health and cleanliness standards. La Bella Motel reserves the right to access rooms every day for housekeeping, maintenance and safety and security.
If you fail to comply with the above and your unattended pet prevents our staff from servicing your room, you may be asked to vacate the property.
We appreciate your cooperation and we look forward to your stay.
Individual Reservations - Guarantee & Cancel Policies
Reservations can be made by calling 660-322-6040 or online at the website labellamotel.com.
Any rooms that have not been check-in by 9pm will be released for sale unless prior arrangements are made but must be guaranteed with your credit card. If you are unable to put a credit card on file your reservation, your room will be released at 9:00PM.
We regret that reservations may not be made more than one year in advance.
If it becomes necessary to cancel a reservation which you have sent in payment or guaranteed with your credit card, you must notify La Bella Motel by 4:00 p.m. the day prior to the arrival date and receive a cancellation number. You may also cancel online, using the links provided in your confirmation e-mail. (Times and dates to cancel without penalty may vary on Special Events or Rates, Holidays and/or Weekends. Any special cancellation requirements will be on your e-mailed confirmation or you may contact us at 660-322-6040 for more information.) If you do not cancel your guaranteed reservation, your credit card will be charged for the first night and the remainder of the reservation will be cancelled (if more than 1 night).
In the unlikely event that we cannot honor your guaranteed reservation, we will reimburse you for the first night’s lodging at a comparable motel.
If you have a comment about a previous stay at La Bella Motel, please call (660) 322-6040, or write to:
La Bella Motel
110 N Mason St
Carrollton, MO 64633
La Bella Motel will make every effort to honor special requests (such as room requests, room type, crib, etc.) when you make your reservation. However, the availability of these items cannot be guaranteed in advance.
Call us at (660) 322-6040 to arrange a group booking.
Group reservations (five or more rooms) may require credit card guarantees or an advance payment deposit of the total charges for the first night’s lodging.
Notification of cancellation will vary between 14 – 30 days prior to arrival date.